Note: This page describes an older version of the smart contract suite. We will update it soon!
As the SRC20 is open source, it allows token issuers and service providers alike to freely use this protocol stack and build custom solutions and services on top of it.
The following four contracts are created in relation to a specific SRC20 token and interact with one another and other global SRC20 smart contracts.
For each new SRC20 token, one of each of these smart contracts is newly created.
Each of the following (pre-existing) smart contracts exist across the SRC20 network and each SRC20 token interacts and registers with them.
As the SRC20 smart contracts need to reference each other, there is a specific deployment order for creating a new SRC20 token.
- Deploy Smart Contracts
- Step 1: Deploy a new SRC20 Transfer Rules Smart Contract
- Step 2: Deploy a new SRC20 Featured Smart Contract
- Step 3: Deploy a new SRC20 Roles Smart Contract
- Create and Register Token: Sign a transaction to build and deploy your token exactly as per the configured specifications and register with the global SRC20 contracts
- SRC20 Factory Smart Contract
- Asset Registry Smart Contract
- SRC20 Registry Smart Contract
- Mint SRC20 Tokens
- Step 4: Authorize withdrawal of the SWM stake to enable minting of tokens
- Step 5: Mint the tokens by initiating withdrawal of the SWM stake and minting of SRC20 tokens; Deploys a new SRC20 Featured Smart Contract; in the set-up of this deployment the contracts from the previous steps need to be referenced