Submitting a GAP
How to submit a governance action proposal for balloting.
When you're ready, use the following procedures to submit your draft proposal by creating a pull request in GitHub.
- 1.Use a template to ensure your proposal includes all the required information.
- 2.Submit your draft proposal:
- Name your proposal with a temporary name in the following format: GAP_[CURRENT_EPOCH_TIME]_[NAME].md For example: GAP_1565084743_SAMPLENAME.md Epoch Time may be obtained from https://www.epochconverter.com
- Paste the contents of the template from Step 1 into your file and complete all the information.
- Select the option to "Create a new branch for this commit and start a pull request."
- Click "Propose new file" to review your submission, add any comments or notes, and click "Create pull request" to continue.
- 3.Stake 250 SWM to make your proposal eligible for balloting.
- An editor will reply to your request, providing an address to stake at least 250 SWM.
- Any Swarm Member may improve the likelihood of the GAP being balloted by staking an additional amount of SWM, in increments of at least 250.